Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jazzing Up Those Bathroom Accessories

Having an extra bathroom meant we needed new bathroom accessories. All the super cute soap dispensers and toothbrush holders were about $12 a pop. There was no way I as paying that. Instead I got crafty and ended up with some darling accessories that look almost as good as the real thing.

Supplies:
  • Soap dispenser ect. (Mine were $1.88 a piece at WalMart)
  • Spray paint of your choice 
Before: Pretty ugly right?

The project is as simple as; spray paint and leave to dry. Make sure to not get too close other wise you may get some drips...I got a few eeks. 



After: Not bad huh? Here is the spray paint I used just in case you want the same look. 

1 comment:

  1. i love the style..its so simple but very elegant to look at..i buy my bathroom accessories at sydney bathroom supplies they have everything that you've wanted

    ReplyDelete