Sunday, May 6, 2012

Key Hook Frame

We just moved apartments and our life is in boxes and taking forever to organize, but I did find the time and supplies to do a simple project today. I found this old picture, I've probably had it since I was about 16. The print is not really my style anymore, but the frame is really cute so I decided to make a Key Hook Frame.

Supplies:
  • Frame of choice
  • 2-3 hooks
  • Wire




First I removed the back, print and glass. 



Then I added some hooks I randomly found in my husband's tool box. This was probably the hardest part, I ended up using a hammer to start the hole off and then I was able to screw it in the rest of the way. 



I attached some wire to the back to hang it on. I was lucky and there was already some staples on the back that I could feed it through, if you don't have that you could probably use a staple gun to secure the wire. 



Simple, yet cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment